Friday, February 25, 2005

What is the Point?

What is the point of being a blogger? Is my life really an open book where I can reveal certain facets of my character online?

Will anyone really actually ever read this? Or even stumble upon it? Maybe my sister. Anyone else? I truly doubt it. And if she (or anyone else) is bored enough to read what I have to say, please help yourself.

In fact, post comments as much as you want. I will neither edit them, nor delete them!

So, what is the point of being a blogger? Why am I now self-proclaimed blogger? Probably because I find myself at the current moment with time on my hands and something to say. I am downloading a really huge program called OpenOffice. It is a suite of "M$ Office"-like programs. The only difference is that it is open source. The bottom line to me is that this means it is free! Don't get me wrong, I still use "M$ Office" every chance I get (at work, on my other computer, on my pocket pc when I am on the go, etc). But on this computer that is hosting my own website, I've chosen to not purchase an additional license for the software and opted for a free alternative solution.

Will I continue to blog? Who knows! For now, I have a poopy diaper to change.