Saturday, March 18, 2006

Video Review: Cingular 8125 (HTC Wizard)

I need to get a new phone. My current phone has fallen so many times, and has been overcharged so much.. it maybe has enough ummmph to last for a 30 minute phone call at best. Currently my carrier is T-Mobile, but I really, really need to switch over to Cingular for their wonderful Roll Over Minutes. Here is a review for the Cingular 8125 that is on YouTube. I came across it from trolling Digg. So, here it is, wihout futher ado
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BEST PHONE EVER SO FAR!!!
Here is finally my 5 day video review of the cingular 8125. I gave it a 4.6 out of 5 stars. Watch the video to see why.
Let me know if you like any of my music that I added to the background of it as well..

read more | digg story