Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free TV?

There is a new culture of people. They are those who have a good, strong internet connection, but do not have a satellite or cable subscription. Very odd, peculiar people indeed. You can talk to them about the latest television shows and they will be able to keep up with you. Unless you have TiVO or a DVR, they may actually be more up-to date on the latest episodes of the most current shows.

"How is this possible?" you may ask. Simple, streaming tv shows. I am not talking about anything illegal. I am talking about down home freebies. Which websites are providing free streaming? Lots. You can begin with the major networks:

Or you can head over to some other website collections if there's nothing at these (as if that's possible) that tickle your fancy. Some of these other websites aren't just limited to the ever popular YouTube. But check out these others as well.


You are probably wondering why I am posting this. Well, I happen to love streaming TV. And I know my sister, authtor of her own blog really loves to watch her shows.