Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where in the world were you born?

Recently my sister, author of her own blog was my Las Vegas tour guide. During this visit we went to a wonderful, interactive wax museum. It was Madame Tussauds-Las Vegas. One of the many celebrities they had was Angelina Jolie. Her figure was exact down to the tattoos on her body. This was really cool.


One thing that caught my eye was the tattoo of coordinates on her left arm. I had to do a little bit of research to find out what these coordinates were of. Come to find out that Angelina Jolie has the latitude and longitude of where each of her four babies was born. This is amazing. See them for yourself.


This brought up an interesting question in my mind. If I were to plot the coordinates of where I was born, what would they be? Where in the world were you born? Please feel free to leave comments with your birth coordinates.

As for me, my coordinates are N35° 8' 19.81", W79° 0' 3.60"