Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fat Burning Furnace Secrets Revealed

I usually don't click on advertisement links I see. But this one really caught my eye. It was for the Fat Burning Furnace. The website gives you quite a bit of information of what does not work. But to find out what does work, you have to buy into the system.

I wasn't going to shell out money for something I really don't need. So I simply hit up a few internet searches and found some reviews. The first review sounded promising. It started out:
"Fat Burning Furnace is a one of a kind fat loss routine written by Rob Poulos, a former overweight himself."

The review goes on to the conlussion:
"Verdict: I recommend Fat Burning Furnace program to anyone who has a good motive to lose fat and build lean muscle to get that ripped look in the least amount of time."

Well in between you may wonder, what is this system that works? In summary the review states:
That is just part of what makes this workout so great. The specialty of this workout routine is that unlike other training programs that ask you to perform 3-4 sets of each exercise, Rob only asks to perform one set. That's it!

But there is more to that one set than one could manage in 3-4 sets. It is the rep speed. In the Fat Burning Furnace, you have to perform each exercise at a specified tempo. For example; 3 seconds to lower the weight and 4 seconds to lift the weight. I believe you've got the picture of what I am trying to explain here.

I decided to do a little more research and find a similar routine that relied on doing slower reps, not a huge emphasis on a lot of reps. You can find the article over at the Men's Health website.