Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introducing Amazon Video On Demand

I received an email from Amazon.com... nothing new there. They love me so much that they send me emails very frequently.

However, in this email, the top line was:


"You can now choose from thousands of movies and commercial-free
TV shows to watch from your PC or Mac,
no downloading required."

Well, after having found legally free Microsoft Software earlier in the day, I was all up for another freebie.

I had to check it out. The selection of FREE TV shows was very, very limited. In fact, it was just a cover up for their Video On Demand Pay To View TV & Movies.


The banner does look cool, however. So I may check it out at work. If it works there, then I may be interested. If not... oh well. I will still be on the look out for more legally free stuffs.

OOpps!! I almost forgot to give you the link to try it out. So, Click here to check out the limited FREE section of TV shows.


Be prepared to update your flash to Version 9, if you haven't already done so.