Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Price is Right

There is a name for people who are not hardcore gamers, but still enjoy playing a game here and there. The name for these people are casual gamers. I am one of those types of people. I enjoy playing a game every now and then, but nothing that really is going to take up a lot of time from school, work, family life or my Christian walk. I am very selective about what I play not just around the kids, but even when the kids are not watching.

I have a Nintendo Wii and a PC that are fun to play games on. And I was surprised when a specific game came out. It is an old one, and as you can see from the title of this blog, you more than likely have seen countless episodes of the game. It is The Price is Right video game.

(screenshots)



The game is available on the following platforms.


Why is this exciting? Well for the PC version I came across the following statement that made me say, in an audible voice, "That's pretty cool !"

The Price is Right has fairly high system requirements. To ensure it will run on your computer, please take advantage of the free 60 minute trial before purchasing.


So find out more about the game at the following websites and decide if you want to give it a try!
Main website
IGN Entertainment Games Review
Gamespot Games Review

iWin is just one site that has the 60 minute trial. If you look around, you may find others. Or just click here and not look anywhere else at all. It is up to you.