Monday, September 29, 2008

On Hiatus

I will be on Hiatus for a little while as I battle the rulers, authorities, powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

This will be a battle unlike any other you can imagine. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal. But they are made mighty through God. These weapons are used to pull down strong holds. These weapons are used to cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God. These weapons are used to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

So as I prepare each day I am mindful to put on the whole armor of God. I must do this so that when the day of evil comes, I may be able to stand my ground. And having done everything I can, to stand.

Why me? Because many are called, but the chosen are few. So I will be on hiatus for a little while.