Saturday, August 09, 2008

Iron Sharpens Iron

My sister raises a very valuable concept in her blog entry titled More to say already.

The bible tells us the scripture in the picture above.

It is in our conversations with fellow believers that we grow stronger in our convictions, thoughts and are focused on a singular purpose of life. Profound words? Not really. Just think about the people you hang around. The people in your circle of friends strengthen the desires and goals you have in your heart.

The people close to me encourage me. They build me up. They sharpen me. And I sharpen them in return. My sister encourages and inspires me (what a wonderful MUSE she is) in ways that I only hope to encourage and inspire her in return.

I must return to my school work. I am currently attending University of Phoenix Online. Believe me when I say the course work is for real. The MBA program is not just a degree that will be handed out.