Sunday, August 31, 2008

More blog plz

I have been remiss these past few days in making posts. I have been away on vacation. I went down to San Diego for a working group meeting.

There's been so much going on the past few days I cannot begin to start at the beginning. So, before I begin talking about Sara Palin and Barack Obama, I will share with everyone a few pictures from my trip to San Diego.

Beautiful scenery taken with my 3.0 megapixel camera phone.


A little night life action. This band did a tribute to Parliament that was not half bad at all. They actually performed the song Maggot Brain (after receiving a $50 tip from a drunk acquaintance of mine) and did a really good job. This song has incredible guitar sections that you would not believe. Here's a link to Maggot Brain @ YouTube to view it there. Not this group performing the song, just the original song being performed.


That's My Car!!!

Have you ever played the game "That's My Car"? Well, here are the rules,

Take turns. Choose one of the next 5 vehicles that you pass (or that pass you) to be "your car" as if it were your very own. All players mutually decide if you are a "winner" or a "loser" based on how nice a car you "own" compared to the other players current cars.

From what I saw in San Diego, I think I was the winner of this game.